Alpha Arbutin reduces the looks of spots and hyper-pigmentation. It’s used at a high 2% concentration versus a standard concentration of 1% and supported with a next-generation form of Hyaluronic Acid for enhanced delivery. Alpha Arbutin is much stronger in effect than Arbutin or Beta Arbutin.
Note: Alpha Arbutin is extremely sensitive to degradation in the presence of water if the pH of the formulation is not ideal. The pH of this formula is approximately 4.9 which is shown to be the most suitable pH to minimize degradation of Alpha Arbutin.
Formulated with 5% Glycolic Acid
• Exfoliates, brightens and smoothes skin
• Aloe vera, ginseng and botanical extracts work together to nourish and treat
• Instant glow enhancer
• Alcohol free
• Gentle for all skin types
• Not tested on animals
• Volume: 100 ml / 3.4 fl. oz
Reduces Appearance of Eye Contour Pigmentation and of Puffiness.
This light-textured formula contains an extremely high 5% concentration of caffeine, supplemented with highly-purified Epigallocatechin Gallatyl Glucoside (EGCG) from green tea leaves. Independent studies have shown that topical use of each of caffeine and EGCG can help reduce looks of puffiness and of dark circles in the eye contour. Additional studies have shown that caffeine can also reduce the appearance of cellulite.
1. Hollowness in the eye contour as a result of structure of sub-dermal tissues like fat and bone can result in visible shadows under the eyes. This shadow, which is not to be mistaken for dark circles, cannot be addressed with topical skincare including this formula.
2. Fat deposits under the eye contour can create permanent puffiness in this area. This type of deposit cannot be improved with topical skincare, including this formula.
TruSkin Naturals Vitamin C Serum, is a plant-based formulation free of synthetic additives and fragrances. It claims to refresh the skin by diminishing fine lines, wrinkles, dark spots, and sunspots. That may sound like a tall order, but along with the vitamin C this serum is packed with a handful of other super ingredients like hydrating hyaluronic acid, nourishing vitamin E, anti-inflammatory witch hazel, and jojoba oil.
Thayers Rose Petal Alcohol-Free Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera Formula Toner will make your skin bloom. Thayers remarkably soothing Rose Toner is made with rose-petal water and our proprietary Witch Hazel extract.
Rose petals, which, through distillation, create the rosewater we use in our formula, are full of natural oils and sugars that help restore dehydrated skin and bring out a natural, dewy, glowing complexion. The natural astringent properties of rose petals work in tandem with witch hazel, tightening pores, controlling oil production, locking moisture in, and keeping free radicals out. Rosewater is also full of Vitamin C, which is crucial for collagen production, strengthening skin cells, and fading blemishes and scars.
Vitamin C is an effective antioxidant that brightens the skin tone and reduces the appearance of signs of aging. This product is a water-free suspension of 23% L-Ascorbic Acid powder.
Note: The format of this formula is a suspension of very fine L-Ascorbic Acid powder and, as such, provides the most direct exposure of extremely high concentrations of Vitamin C topically. With such format, there are 2 important things to consider:
1) A very strong tingling but non-irritating sensation is expected during the first 1-2 weeks of use until the skin’s tolerance to such high exposure is elevated. If the sensation is too strong to tolerate, the formula can be mixed on each application with other creams or serums of your preference.
2) The powder exposure to the skin disallows the formula to feel like a serum, lotion or cream and each application requires a few seconds to feel absorbed by the skin. This formula feels gritty for a few seconds after application.
This formula uses Glycolic Acid to accelerate surface skin cell exfoliation and fading the look of post-acne marks.
This acne cleanser is clinically proven to rapidly reduce the size and redness of stubborn acne in just 1 day.
Itâ€™s formulated with maximum strength Benzoyl Peroxide, the acne medicine dermatologists recommend most for clearer, healthy-looking skin, without a prescription.
10% Benzoyl Peroxide acne treatment
Use daily to reveal clearer skin
Glycolic Acid is an alpha hydroxy acid that exfoliates the skin. This 7% toning solution offers mild exfoliation for improved skin radiance and visible clarity. The formula also improves the appearance of skin texture with continued use.
This formula contains a studied Tasmanian Pepperberry derivative to help reduce irritation associated with acid use. This derivative is of plant origin and varies in colour seasonally and this colour variation may be apparent in the formula from time to time. The formula is further supported with inclusion of ginseng root and aloe vera for both visible radiance and soothing benefits.
Contraindications: This formula should not be used on sensitive, peeling or compromised skin.
Get access to your Orders, Wishlist and Recommendations.