Step 1: Cleanse
Skin Polishing Acne Facial Cleanser contains salicylic acid acne medicine to penetrate into pores as it clears oil and impurities. Meanwhile, gentle exfoliators sweep away pore-clogging dead skin cells. Treats acne and helps prevent future breakouts for consistently clear, healthy-looking skin.
– Wet face. Squeeze into hand.
– Apply to face and massage gently.
– Rinse thoroughly. If excessive drying or peeling occurs, reduce application to every other day.
Step 2: Day
Non-comedogenic, oil-free moisturizing lotion with broad spectrum SPF 15.
For Sunscreen Use:
– Apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure.
– Reapply at least every 2 hours.
– Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
– Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
Step 3: Night
Acne Control Lotion contains 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide acne medicine, which kills acne-causing bacteria, and is clinically proven to reduce pimple size and redness overnight.
– Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
– Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
– Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
– If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
– If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.
– If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.